Healesville allows you to cross into the different worlds of the Yarra Valley and Dandenong Ranges. Escape to the Yarra Valley to indulge in life's great pleasures of food, wine and nature. Disappear from the bustle of city life into the Dandenong Ranges' secret fern glades, towering forests and eclectic villages.
- Explore nearby Yarra Glen's long history of gourmet indulgence as you pick up locally grown produce from farmers markets and sample wines at pioneering cellar doors.
- Drive to Lilydale and enjoy a classic bistro boasting all the pub grub classics a favourite of the parmagiana lovers. You will discover open fireplaces, outdoor dining areas and an excellence in customer service.
- Explore Marysville a short drive to Melbourne's closest alpine resort, on the doorstep to the Yarra Ranges National Park, and surrounded by waterfalls, this is the ideal place to slow down and get back to nature.
- Drive to Warburton and feel the sense of wellbeing descend as you arrive on the upper reaches of the Yarra River. Warburton is surrounded by lush, tall forests of mountain ash. Explore the former gold rush town and surrounds.
- The Warburton Highway is a touring route includes the villages of Wandin and Seville, offering boutique wineries, fresh local produce and welcoming farm gates. Stop in at Launching Place or Wesburn for a tasty pub meal or explore the orchards, berry farms and lavender farms from Wandin to Woori Yallock.